Monday, April 13, 2009

Thinking about sending my teacher flowers... ?

Ok, I’ve been thinking about giving one of my college professors a bouquet of flowers. I found this really nice poem by one of her favorite authors that would fit nicely on the card as well. I’m very attracted to her and I know it could never really work considering she’s a teacher and I’m her student, however, I still feel inclined to do something nice. I guess just to make her feel good and perhaps to see her reaction.





I don’t really have any intention of letting her know it was me, and so I was going to sign it either as ‘anonymous’ or ‘secret admirer.’ But I was thinking it might be torture for her if she never found out, and I was wondering if signing my initials would be better. Then I was thinking that if she somehow thought it was me and wanted to talk privately about it, then I would probably go ahead and confess to her, but I worry that the gesture may come off as being creepy or like I’m sucking up to her, which is not my intention at all.

Thinking about sending my teacher flowers... ?
If there is no rule against sending flowers, then sure, why not.


Tell her that you appreciate how many hours of preparation and teaching that she has spent this semester.....etc.... and sign your name. No shame in that at all.


btw -- sounds like you might like her more than you say. ;)



make up

No comments:

Post a Comment