Monday, April 13, 2009

I sent this girl flowers, but I haven't heard from her. Do you think I creeped her out?

I only hung out with this girl twice through another friend and we got along really well. She seemed like she liked me. After that we fell out of touch. I met her again a party the other night and I was drunk. I forgot her name and she seemed to get upset about it. Anyway, I realized I liked her that night. She%26#039;s going through a rough time because her friend is in the hospital. Today I sent her a bouqet of flowers (not roses) to cheer her up. I wrote on the card, %26quot;Smile, Kassi..%26quot; %26quot;From the guy who%26#039;s very sorry he forgot your name.%26quot; They should%26#039;ve delivered them hours ago. We didn%26#039;t know each other that well, was it a bad idea that I sent them? We have no means of contacting each other except by Myspace right now and I guess I thought she%26#039;s get on and send me a message or something, but she hasn%26#039;t. I%26#039;m concerned that maybe I freaked her out or something.

I sent this girl flowers, but I haven%26#039;t heard from her. Do you think I creeped her out?
FIrst of all...thats SWEEET! I%26#039;d be pretty happy if a guy sent me flowers that way :)...But yeah you forgot her name? thats pretty bad. She might be a little mad. And do you know if she was drunk that night too..cause she might have been and not%26#039;ve known you fergot her name. which means she didnt know who sent the flowers.
Reply:If they were only sent a few hours ago, you should calm down. There%26#039;s a chance she hasn%26#039;t even gotten them yet, and if she has, she%26#039;s probably really distracted because her friend is in the hospital as you said.





Since you don%26#039;t know her very well, I would suggest waiting until the next time you see her then casually mention the flowers. Sending her a myspace message so soon is a little clingy and unecessary.





It was a sweet thing to do, just be patient.



genealogy mormon

No comments:

Post a Comment