Monday, April 13, 2009

I sent a girl flowers, but I haven't heard back from her?

I didn%26#039;t know this girl that well. I%26#039;m 24 and she%26#039;s 19. We hung out twice several months ago and she kind of acted like she liked me. I bumped into her at a party the other night. She asked me if I remembered her and I forgot who she was briefly which seemed to upset her. I remembered later. Anyway, I realized I liked her a lot that night. She is going through a tough time because her friend is in the hospital and I went ahead and ordered her some flowers (not roses) and had them delivered to her parents house where she stays yesterday afternoon. I put on the card %26quot;Smile, Kassi...from a guy who%26#039;s very sorry he forgot your name.%26quot; We have no way to contacting each other except through Myspace and I haven%26#039;t gotten a message or anything from her, so i%26#039;m just wondering do you all think that I maybe I creeped her out?

I sent a girl flowers, but I haven%26#039;t heard back from her?
well she is going through a tough time just try contacting her let her know your thnkingof her.



genealogy mormon

No comments:

Post a Comment